A Beginners Guide to SELOT
Coins clinking their way through the SELOT and the loud ringing of the jackpot bell are all sounds reminiscent of the most popular casino game on the planet. That’s right; slots have dominated the gambling scene for quite a while now. Its charm rests on its simple rules: “Get the right combination to win the jackpot”. This game has found its way on the internet as well. Online casinos offer several varieties of the game to make it more enticing and fun. For a slots beginner, there is nothing more exciting than the first loud ringing of the jackpot bell. So for those aiming to take home the top prize, it would be most helpful to learn the common types of slot machine games to be able to formulate some strategies. Let’s get start.
1) Free slot games – Free slots are commonly refer to as practice games as it is specifically create for that purpose. These games are simulations of the actual slots and are helpful in giving the players an idea and experience on how the game goes. You can hit the jackpot but of course you gain nothing monetary.
2) Traditional slot games – These games are typically played using a machine containing three reels, reminiscent of the original slot machines that were invented during the 19th century. To hit the jackpot, you must get the sole winning line. Single and multiple coin options are available for the players. Playing multiple coins increase the payout. Examples of traditional slots are Wow Pot and Cash Splash.
3) Five-Reel slot games – As the name implies, a five-reel machine is use in the games instead of three-reel machines. The additional reels can often enhance the thrill of the game. The extra symbols allow the creation of new winning combinations. Genie’s Gem is an example of this type of games.
4) Multi-line slot games – Unlike traditional slot games, multi-line slot machine games have several pay lines. These pay lines can be slanted, crook or cross aside from the typical straight-line orientations. Flower Power is an example of multi-line slots.
5) Progressive slot games – When playing progressive slots, the jackpot increases as more games are played. And since lots of people do play slots, the prize can reach up to millions of dollars.
6) Bonus slot games – In some slot games, particularly online slot games, a round of additional games offer the chance to increase (double, triple) your prize. Bonus games are opportunities to do just that.
There you have it. The six common types of slot machine games including some examples have been discuss. The proliferation of online slots makes the game more accessible to a wider network of players. Avail of free online slot games to test your strategies before taking a shot at an actual game. As you become more adept at the game, keep in mind that the slot machine games just like any other games are intend primarily for entertainment. So take a break once you get the hang of it especially once you’ve hit the grand prize. After all, greed breeds trouble and of course you don’t want that.
Leave a Reply