Your Fullsize OnlyFans profile picture is the first impression that you give to the world. And the one you choose really says a lot about you, whether you realize it or not. I’ve been spending a lot of time on social networking websites, like Facebook and Twitter lately. And I’ve noticed a few things when it comes to profile pictures.
If you’re on Facebook for the sole purpose of connecting with family and friends. Then your main concern should be that others can recognize you in your photos.
However, if you are on Facebook for business reasons, you need to consider many other factors. Your profile photo establishes how people perceive you. So you must always keep that in mind when deciding which profile picture to upload.
1) The Smiling Directly at the Camera Photo: I’m starting the list with my absolute favorite type of profile picture. When a person appears as if they are looking directly at you while also smiling, it says a lot. This type of photo leads people to believe that you are confident, outgoing and happy. It makes people feel like they can connect with you and even more than that. It makes people want to connect with you.
2) The Photo of a Random Body Part: Whether it’s your hair, ears, legs or feet, the photos of just a particular body part can mean a few different things. Either you have REALLY amazing toes, your face isn’t all that attractive or maybe you just like being mysterious. Either way, know that when a person can’t see your actual face it will make them wonder why.
3) The Embarrassing Photo: Thankfully, I don’t see this too often, but whenever I do I’m always left speechless. The embarrassing photo is the one that literally leaves you feeling embarrassed for the person every time you see it. This is the profile photo that makes you ask yourself, “WHY would they post this?!” Having an embarrassing photo as your main profile picture makes people question your common sense as well as your sanity.
4) The Photo of a Celebrity: I’m always curious as to why someone would choose to use a profile picture up of a celebrity instead of a photo of themselves. Do they actually like that person SO much that they forgo their right to show the world what they look like or is it just that they want people to somehow associate them with that particular celebrity? I get it on Doppelganger week, but using a celebrity as your main profile photo at any other time is weird and a little creepy.
5) The Random Photo: We’ve ALL seen this one. The profile picture that is of something so completely random. Like a cartoon or a pair of striped gym socks, that you don’t even know what to say about it. Having a random photo up as your default picture leaves people unsure what to think about you.