Winstrol Where To Buy – A Culprit Behind Gynecomastia
Winstrol Where To Buy: So you’ve taken steroids or you’re at least thinking about taking them! Correct? Well if it makes you feel better, I’ve sat with thousands of adults (not kids!), that fell victim to the pressures of this superficial world, and have ingested steroids – DECA, DBOL, WINSTROL, and a host of other ‘OL’s! The bottomline is – steroid use is a dime-a-dozen. We’ve all tampered with different drugs in our lifetime – your poison was a steroid and your neighbour’s poison is a crack-cocaine addiction! So what? Let’s make a positive change – that’s what!
Throughout your steroid experience, I’m sure you were tossed a barrage of horror stories about all the side effects of steroids – heard any of these?
- Altered sex characteristics – your genitals will shrink!
- Stunted growth – you’ll never grow again!
- Acne – you’ll have craters on your face!
- Kidney failures – your kidney will explode!
- Estrogen production – your turning into a woman and the sky is falling!
This article is focus on narrowing the gap with these horror stories. After conducting extensive primary and secondary research, I concluded that only one long-term effect was commonly noted – drum roll please! This side effect is know as Gynecomastia – a medical term used to describe excessive fat around men’s pectoral areas. That’s right, your genitals are still intact, but you’ve acquired man boobs. Gynecomastia occurs when regular chest fat is convert to breast tissue and steroids play a major role in this process – see below:
- Gynecomastia or Man Boobs develop through a process know as ‘aromatization’ – androgens such as testosterone are convert to estrogen
- Excess estrogen is develop and stored in body
- Excess estrogen attaches itself to receptors found in breast tissue
- Breast tissue enlarges and swells
So there you have it. Maybe you did steroids to attract women or maybe you needed enhanced performance for sport. Regardless, this Gynecomastia condition has really crept up on the male population. What was once a common slang word use to describe your buddies ‘fun bags’ is now a medical condition with a big scary word attach to it. Gynecomastia affects an estimated 40 to 60 percent of men – that’s a staggering number!
While the percentages are against us, the good news is, there are several strategies out there to treat this condition quickly and naturally. Amongst all products, I’ve received very positive feedback around one in particular.
Leave a Reply